Omicron covid variant nightmare, Italy returns to arm itself. Today the Council of Ministers, on the proposal of President Mario Draghi and the Minister of Health Roberto Speranza, approved a decree-law that introduces urgent measures for the containment of the COVID-19 epidemic and for the safe conduct of economic and social activities.
From 1 February 2022 the duration of the vaccination green pass is reduced from 9 to 6 months. Furthermore, by order of the Minister of Health, the minimum period for the administration of the third dose will be reduced from 5 to 4 months from the completion of the primary vaccination cycle.
– obligation to wear masks even outdoors and also in the white area;
– obligation to wear FFP2 type masks on the occasion of shows open to the public that take place outdoors and indoors in theaters, concert halls, cinemas, entertainment venues and live music (and other similar venues) and for sporting events and competitions that take place indoors or outdoors. In all these cases it is forbidden to consume food and drinks indoors;
– obligation to wear FFP2 type masks on all means of transport.
Indoor restaurants and clubs
Until the end of the state of emergency, the extension of the reinforced Green Pass obligation to catering is also envisaged at the counter. With reference to capacity limits, the provisions of guidelines and protocols remain in force (arrangement of tables ensuring the spacing of one meter, wear a mask as much as possible, consultation of menus online, where there are no seats at entrances quotas, etc.).
Events, parties, discos
Furthermore, with regard to public events, it was established that until January 31, 2022
– events, parties and concerts, however named, which involve gatherings in open spaces are prohibited;
– dance halls, discos and similar venues will be closed, where events, concerts or parties, however named, are held, open to the public. Entry of visitors to social and health facilities and Rsa
It is possible to enter to visit residential, social welfare, social health and hospice facilities only for subjects with a reinforced Green Pass and negative swab or vaccination with a third dose. Extension of the Green Pass obligation to private training courses held in person.
Extension of the reinforced Green Pass
Extension of the reinforced Green Pass obligation to:
– indoors for swimming pools, gyms and team sports;
– museums and exhibitions;
– indoors for wellness centers;
– spas (except for essential levels of assistance and rehabilitation or therapeutic activities);
– theme and amusement parks;
– indoors for cultural centers, social and recreational centers (excluding educational centers for children);
– gaming rooms, betting rooms, bingo halls and casinos.
Last updated: Thursday 23 December 2021, 22:07
© REPRODUCTION RESERVED
We would like to say thanks to the writer of this short article for this awesome web content
Omicron Variant Nightmare: The Dragons Government launches new restrictions. Change everything (especially for the unvaccinated)